Follow Me on Feedly RSS Feed Email Me Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Home Finished Projects Recipes Nail Art About Me Who's That? Image Map

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I’mmmm Baaack!!!!!

So sorry about the hiatus, y’all!  Over a year, I know.  Unacceptable.  My sincerest apologies.  How about a recap…?

K has moved to town, not far from Hubby and me, which is wonderful.  I get to see her much more now and get to play with her wonderful fur babies – two black and brown Chihuahuas named Frito and Moo (a very young pup).

Mama and Daddy are building a new house in my hometown.  I can’t wait to see it and will definitely do a post dedicated to it when it’s finished.

Hubby and I are great.  Suuuuper busy, though.  I have been at my new job at Jared the Galleria of Jewelry for nearly three months now and LOVE it!  I have great coworkers and bosses.  It’s a much more pleasant environment and no one is allowed to yell or cuss at me.  It’s wonderful.  I am required to wear makeup everyday though :/  So, get ready for some makeup reviews and Makeup of the Day (MOTD).  Maybe even some shoe and hair product reviews, too.  And, of course, plenty of recipes, sewing, crafting, and all that other good stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...