For those of you wondering about precuts, they fall into a couple of categories.
- Charm Packs - packs of (usually) 40-42 coordinating 5" squares. All from a particular line of fabrics, usually one square of each from the line.
- Layer Cakes - same as Charm Packs, but 10" squares instead of 5" squares.
- Jelly Rolls - 2.5" strips the WOF (width of the fabric), again in coordinating fabrics from a line or color palate.
- Honey Bun - same as Jelly Rolls, but 1.5" strips.
- Dessert Rolls - same as Jelly Rolls, but 5" strips.
- Turnovers - same principle as the Charm Packs and Layer Cakes, but in a 6" triangle.
*All of these are also sold in solids or stacks/rolls of one solid color, e.g. white.*