Follow Me on Feedly RSS Feed Email Me Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Home Finished Projects Recipes Nail Art About Me Who's That? Image Map

Friday, June 7, 2013

Baby Quilt Update

Howdy!

I have been stitching away on this little quilt, which I am coming to realize needs a little more time and attention if I am going to get it all done by D-day.  I have switched to doing flowers since they are more portable and then I can put the flowers together to build rows of the quilt.  I finished up several more flowers since I took this picture (in my new lightbox).  So, I about have enough for a row.  I'm thinking that I should restrain from putting the rows together for awhile, though.  That way I can try to mix things up a little more overall.  We'll see if I can manage that ;)  I'm also getting pretty convinced that I going to need to cut and baste more hexies :/


***** check out the sidebar to track my progress between posts :) *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...