Follow Me on Feedly RSS Feed Email Me Follow Me on Instagram Follow Me on Pinterest Home Finished Projects Recipes Nail Art About Me Who's That? Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Strawberry Banana Bread

Howdy!

The other day I found a Pinterest post about Blueberry Banana Bread that had a special ingredient in it - Greek yogurt!  I didn't have any blueberries, but I did have strawberries, so what did I make... Strawberry Banana Bread!  Honestly, I LOVE banana bread.  BUT, banana bread is my baking nemesis.  I have tried dozens of recipes.  Everything from old church lady recipes to modern test kitchen recipes.  It always comes out underdone in the center and usually burnt on the edges.  I HIGHLY recommend this bread.  It was easy and delicious!  AND, it came out perfectly!  This is definitely my go-to banana bread recipe from now on.  Thank you so much, Emily!!!!




The batter is delicious, too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...