My house is quite again (my wonderful in-laws were visiting this week taking up my attention), so can now update you on progress. I finished my class project! It originally had a border, but the back piece was too small. So, I just cut the border off and moved on. I really like how it came out :) (Please excuse the crappy picture. It was taken in a hurry while MIL and FIL were still here. Also, Ducky just had to part of the picture no matter how much I coaxed). I can't wait to show all the ladies!
I was running out of hexies in a couple colors, so unfortunately I am back to basting :/ But! I am using the "flowers" I have done to start "squaring up" the freeform beginning. That way I really have the beginning of a quilt - and, the pile was getting a little large for my box lol Pictures of that soon :)
I am also looking forward to doing my Quilts for Kids (Q4K) project and starting my City Sampler Quilt at The Scrappy Quilter this week. It should be a week full of quilting goodness :)